Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MerRy ChriStmAs!


I just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It seems that time is getting away from me. I am done with my shopping, but I haven't even started my projects (christmas cards included)! I love working on Christmas projects in December, and not November though. Thank you all for sharing your blogs with me, I am enjoying be a blogger! I love all your blogs and keeping in touch! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and all your projects get done and your family is well.



haPpy HoliDayS!


5 comments:

Michele said...

cute family pictures! Merry Christmas!

Darcee said...

I too still have cards to do (can you email me your snail mail to chart@utwire.net)amongst other things before the day arrives. I try every year not to get involved in too many projects, but somehow I always manage to do it anyway! But I still love the month and season! Enjoy your holiday season!

Unknown said...

The pictures you posted are so cute! I too have a lot of holiday projects, but they just aren't going to get done this year. Tony starts work in Rexburg on the 5th of Jan., and I need to start packing! I think I will send out "Happy New Year, and here's our new address" cards this year!!!

Margaret said...

Merry Christmas Mel! Great family photo shoot! Were you in California? I've so enjoyed meeting up with you in Cali over the years. Good memories :-)

April Hutchins said...

Your pictures are so cute!