Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BlesSinGs!

Last week my Inlaws took my kids & thier cousins shopping for things to donate to the DI. They also had several baby quilts that the kids had helped tie troughout the year to donate. My mother-in-law said that the kids were so good and thoughtful, and did not ask for one thing for themselves. What a blessing they are to me, my inlaws and my kids!
Last weekend we went to visit my sister. We had the opportunity to do some baptisms at the Rexburg temple. They told us that they did not take appointments on saturdays & to come whenever we wanted. When we got there at 10:30am there was a three hour wait, and people were waiting. I hate waiting at a light for three minutes! We did not wait because our little ones were at home but we did get to go to the Idaho Falls temple and had a great experience!
This picture was taken last february when we went to the dedication. How beautiful, Rexburg is very blessed!
My sister and I always thought we would get married and have kids together. We are only 18month apart in age. But, when I got married at 20 and had kids two years later, and she did not get married until she was 39, we knew it would not happen. Little did I know I would have a baby at 37 and she would have a baby at 39. We are so Blessed!



3 comments:

Avree said...

What a cute post! That temple is so beautiful. The pictures of the kids are cute, Riley is a doll!

Tara McLean Derricott said...

My sister and I have our first kids 5 months apart, our second kids are 10 days apart, and our third ones are 3 days apart! We haven't been able to do a session at the Rexburg Temple yet either... we are hoping to do it during BYU-I education week next July. There will probably be a long wait then, also.

Katie and Dennis said...

I can't believe how big your babies are! It is so fun having cousins the same age! I am SOOO happy Nikie finally gets to be a mom and that you get to have a bonus baby! That is just so wonderful!