Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WaY toO muCh FuN!


HapPy BiRthDaY rYleE!
Yesterday was Rylee's 1st Birthday! I know I am a broken record becuase I say time goes to fast, but I can't believe it! However, she does get cuter every day! I made the butterfly cake for her birthday, and then I made the little pink cake so she could have her very own cake to dig into. She wasn't much of a digger though, she was very dainty and lady like. She started by using one finger and licking the frosting, she did get a few bites of cake, but the cake pretty much stayed in tact. My other kids demolished thier little cakes. She loved her train that grandma and grandpa gave her, she climbed all over it! She can walk behind it or ride it. She prefers to be pushed all over the house on it, doing things for yourself is not for princesses!(she'll learn:)


Happy Halloween! I love fall and Halloween. Maridee and Madee carved their all by them selves with a little help from dad doing the gutting. Rylee really enjoyed carving pumpkins, she actually ate the pumpkin. She tried a seed or two, but with only two teeth, she had little success!




This is the first year my oldest really hasn't dressed up. He wore his skeleton shirt to school, and the mask was to wear later to scare trick or treaters when they came to our house. Him and his friend also made a dummy to throw off the roof, but it didn't work so well, he ended having a video game party in the basement. I wish he didn't have the mask on in the picture! My Rock star, cowgirl and little lady bug look pretty darn cute though!

6 comments:

Darcee said...

1st birthdays are always so much fun! Tess didn't want anything to do with her cake either. In fact, she cried when she touched it. She's out grown that now! Fun pictures!

Tara McLean Derricott said...

That does look like way too much fun! My boys didn't dress up either... it's sad that they think they are too old! Love the little lady bug!

Michele said...

Can you believe how fast they grow?! She is so sweet! Nice halloween costumes! :)

Avree said...

What cute pictures! I love the butterfly cake, good job! I can't believe how much Riley has changed, I remember seeing her at the ward Christmas party last year with her head of black hair and thinking she was such an adorable little thing!

Katie and Dennis said...

Very cute costumes!

Your cakes are SO cool! I need lessons.

Michele said...

Hey, I'm changing my blog to be private, so email me your email address so I can add you on! malvord3@gmail.com