Friday, December 19, 2008

hapPy birtHday!

Happy Birthday to me! How grateful I am today for family and friends! I have received so many calls and birthday wishes today. Even one from Jamacia! My preschoolers did not believe it was my birthday. One little girl said,"No! birthdays are for kids!" I still have presents to wrap...there is not one gift under my tree!...so much for a month of anticipating wrapped gifts! However, most my projects are finished, and my house can get cleaned tomorrow, so I spent the day reading, and went out to dinner with my family. It was a great day! I am just waiting to feel grown up. I feel wider, but not much older? My son will be 15 in two months, I should feel wise and mature, right?
I am grateful for the past year, and look forward to another. I just hope I can be more patient and more diligent with my diet!:)
Here is a cute picture of Rylee playing a fun game, it made me late to take the picture, but I am glad I did!





3 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

Happy birthday Mel!!!! I don't feel any older either. Look us up when you're in the Rexburg area. As soon as I know where we are going, I'll send out our address.

Michele said...

happy birthday! hope you had a good one, & merry christmas!

Avree said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great day! We miss you guys! Cute pics of Riley!