Friday, February 5, 2010

Ode to You!

I just wanted to share how grateful I am for the FriEndS I have made throughout my life. Some have been very close fRieNds at one time (I often feel very nestalgic for those times) and some where neighbors or acquantances through other people. No matter how they came into my life they had a great impact. At times I may have failed to let them know how much I appreciated their friendship, I hope not. Some of my friends out there are going through some very difficult times. They are an Inspiration to me. They handle their trials with such grace and gratitude to Heavenly Father. So HERES TO YOU! All of you lOvEly laDieS and fRieNds who read my blog. I am so gRatEful for you, your FriEndsHip, and your eXaMple.
thAnK yOu for sharing your blogs(&lives) with me!

1 comment:

amy morgan said...

Stalk away, my friend ;) Stalk away.
Pretty sure I'll be returning the favor!