Wednesday, December 23, 2009

tiS tHe seAson!

MMM...being PTA president, Primary President and having my computer crash is proving to be a little much! I am sad to say my Christmas cards will not be going out this year. So I wanted to wish you all a Happy Holiday. I hope my card will be missed and you will look forward to next year! (i know my cards are not that spectacular...i am just saying)
Here is our family snap shots this year so you can all see how some of us have changed and some have not(maybe a little wider)!


We made our annual trip to Salt Lake for my birthday. We started the afternoon off with a yummy lunch and TGI's. Thanks to Maridee they even sang Happy Birthday for me. We then rode the train to Salt Lake. Rylee kept saying dis fun...mommy dis fun? daddy dis fun? broder dis fun? It was fun I would recommend it! We then went to see A Christmas Carol, it was quite scary, but we enjoyed it! We then went to temple square. We look forward to it each year! It was beautiful as always! After riding the train home Roger and the kids made gooey hot fudge brownie sundays! What a great day!
I am so grateful for my wonderful family and friends! Especially this time of year I am reminded of how blessed I am!
I hope your holiday is filled with the peacefulness of that special night, the fun of good food and presents and a prosperous New Year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Avree said...

I love the pictures, what a cute little family! Temple square at Christmastime is my favorite! Merry Christmas!