Saturday, November 14, 2009

WOW! A busy 30 days!

We loved Halloween and enjoyed the warm weather! Here are some pics of our zombie Cheerleader, Little Red Riding hood & the cutest Tinkerbell ever!


Rylee had her 2nd birthday November 2nd. We can't believe she is two already. We love her so much we had no plan to have her so late in life(we are old you know), but we wouldn't know what to do with out her!

These pictures were taken after her nap...


Rylee moved into her big girl bed today! I am not sure she is ready and I am deffinately not ready, but Madee has hated sleeping downstairs and could not wait to get the bunk beds back. Rylee seems very excited so hopefully she will adjust and be able to stay in bed!

I can't believe how fast October flew by...I wish November would slow down! I am having a hard time keeping up. I hope you all had a fun filled Halloween!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Can you believe how fast they grow!? Looks like she had a great b-day. Does she like her car? we got one just like that for Nixen for Christmas this year...

Michele said...

Good job! her hair looks cute. It's getting so long!

Tara McLean Derricott said...

Your kids are beautiful! It does make us feel old to see how fast our kids grow up, huh? Come see us when you get up this way!

Avree said...

Oh your kids look so cute in their Halloween costumes! Wow I can't believe how big Riley is getting, she looks like such a little girl now, no longer the baby I remember!