Thursday, October 7, 2010

haPpy biRthDay maDeE!

Yesterday was our Madelyn's 10th Birthday! We are so proud of her. She is a great student, a great friend, a great sister, a great piano player, and a great soccer player! She even made her first goal in her soccer game last saturday...then about 2minutes later she made another one!

We don't know what we would do without her! We love her so much!
Madee U roCk!!!
I bought these cute socks for madee for her birthday...they were too small and fit rylee!
I ran to the store today and got Madee bigger ones...wow she is getting big!
Too cute to have twin socks! Rylee was so happy to have her "wittle" ones!

2 comments:

Avree said...

Finally a post! I've been wondering how you guys are doing! Your kids are getting so big! I always thought Madee was so darling, I can't believe she's 10!

Cassy said...

I agree...you finally posted again...I was beginning to think you fell off the edge of the earth! I can't believe Madee is 10 already...my how time flies!