Saturday, March 21, 2009

spRinG iN utAh!

What a difference a day makes. After 38 years I am still amazed each spring how one day differs from another. Here are some pictures for example.

Day 1

Day 2
Now I just have to remember this when I am feeling sorry for myself. I try to show gratitude everyday, but I am unfortunately a little pessimistic at heart. Just for the record I love snow and I love the sun. I am grateful to live in a climate with seasonal changes. I am so amazed by my friends blogs. Even when they are going through some very stressful things, they are so positive. Thank you all for your awesome blogs they brighten my day. Hopefully your opptomism will rub off on me!

3 comments:

Michele said...

It was sooo nice to go out for a day in warmth! It really makes you feel happier! :)

Darcee said...

When I first saw your snow pictures I thought they were from yesterday and was surprised because we had beautiful weather yesterday! But yes, spring in Utah is ever changing! Sometimes that is a nice thing, sometimes it's not!

Avree said...

Last week Spencer and I were able to go for a walk almost everyday...but today it's been snowing ALL DAY :( Cute pictures though!