Thursday, April 2, 2009

kiDs sAy thE funNieSt tHinGs!

When Mitchell and Maridee were little I bought the cutest Anne Geddes day planners and wrote down some of the cute things they said and did. I also did the same for Madee in her darling Pooh Bear baby book. I have not come across a baby book I just love for Rylee. She has two scrapbooks I am working on. Being inspired again by one of my blogger friends I decided to make a book for Rylee to write down all the things she is saying. I found a great 2 year planner and decorated it for her. I thought I would share it with you.

This is the front cover and inside cover. The plaque reads, May you never lose your sense of Wonder.
These are a few devider pages within the planner.
I am so glad I wrote things down. My girls were reading their books yesterday and some of the things I had forgotten. Most I remembered and it brought back fun memories.



4 comments:

Michele said...

Those are sooo cute! And what a great idea. I have loose papers of things my kids have said, but I want to do a book like that... How did you do them???

Darcee said...

I just made a 'memories of you' notebook for a baby gift. . . it is such a great idea I wish I would have thought of it sooner! Yours turned out cute!

Avree said...

That is such a cute idea! I'll have to do one for Spencer when he starts talking! It turned out so cute!

Tara McLean Derricott said...

Very fun! There are a lot of things I wish I had written down, but I can't remember them now!