Monday, March 2, 2009

juSt a LitTle cHocoLate!

Most people who know me, know I like chocolate. I can pass up some desserts, I save the calories for chocolate. I NEVER pass up a chocolate dessert. This doesn't help with my goal to lose weight again this year, but I tend to think it helps with my goal to be more patient!:)

For my birthday last year my In Laws gave me a 50lb bag of chocolate chips! Then for Christmas they gave me a 50lb bag of chocolate chips! Yes! 100lbs of chocolate chips! Believe it or not we will use them (not sure how long it will take, I am interested and scared to find out). My kids are like little mice taking handfuls out of the container. Hmm, wonder where they got that from! My father in law says they have chocolate flowing through their veins! Little miss Rylee knows where the chocolate chip container is and has figured out how to open it! Here she is camped out in the baking drawer having just a little chocolate! :)

I hope you all get your little piece of chocolate today!

5 comments:

Michele said...

Can you blame her? That's so cute! Thanks for the help with the room thing!

Darcee said...

You're training them well :). While I can't claim to be a chocolate lover, I do like a hefty helping of chocolate chips in my cookies. So the rule at my house is to never scrimp on adding the chocolate chips to cookies! Never. The kids seem to be okay with it :). And if I had that kind of chocolate just sitting around, there wouldn't be any left for cookies! Happy eating!

Avree said...

Haha, that's so funny! When I was a kid we couldn't ever keep chocolate chips around long enough to make cookies because we would eat them. So my mom worked out a deal with our neighbor, who was a bargain shopper and always had a tons of chocolate chips in her freezer. Anytime we wanted to make cookies we'd cross the street and buy a bag from our neighbor for a dollar!

April Hutchins said...

That is so dang cute! I love it! I too am a chocolate lover!

Michele said...

hi! Nixen has some natural curl on the ends, but I usually curl the rest with my flat iron. It's the fastest way... I've had good luck scrunching it with gel when it's wet, letting it air dry, then curling it with an iron. I had to leave a comment & answer your question, but sorry it's a novel! :)