Friday, January 2, 2009

haPpy neW yeAr !

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, as we did. We always spend the day at grandmas which is always so much fun. We eat way too much and play games all day. The day after Christmas we spend at home. We stay in our Pj's and make our house a bigger mess than cleaning up. On Saturday we spent the day making even a bigger mess getting stuff ready for the DI. I did get the Christmas stuff to their designated living spaces.I can't believe it is now time for the tree to come down. It went way to fast.



Then it was New Years. We have an awesome party at my sister in laws where we again eat too much and play games until 3 or 4 am. This year we made it past 4 since Roger and Mitch didn't get to the festivities until 1am. Mitch went to the stake dance(is he really old enough?;) My sister in law throws a great New Year's Party. She makes yummy soup and we all bring yummy stuff to eat. She also loves noise makers and confetti. This year they got metallic confetti...uhg!...it itches! Here are some fun pics of us swimming in confetti!




The dreaded kiss from mom!
I hope you all have a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

7 comments:

Avree said...

That looks like so much fun! Glad you had a good Christmas and New Year! I can't believe Mitchell is old enough to go to a dance! Riley looks so cute in that first picture!

Smurfette70 said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love all the confetti. As for my pages, I just use Photoshop Elements and paper I download (mostly free) on line.
Happy New Year!

Michele said...

Wow... looks like fun... but so messy! What a nice sister in law! Happy new year!

Darcee said...

Do you find confetti all year round?? That's how it would turn out at my house! Sounds like a lot of fun though!

Michele said...

I did my header at smile box.com... the class was really good, & she gave us a detailed handout. I can get one for you! I feel clueless too sometimes!

Avree said...

In answer to your question, I made the collage using Picasa (by Google), I think we've talked about it before. You should download it and try it, it's the best program and it's free!

debbie said...

Hi! I am Katie Hansen's niece. My mom and I would like to let Katie, Dennis and their family know how much they are loved at this time. You are invited to participate in a "Love Train." Please see my blog for details. Thanks!