Thursday, September 11, 2008






Well, I am definately new to this blogging thing. Wow, I feel old and out of touch. But I am going to give it a try. I hope this will give be an opportunity to catch up with some lost friends, and keep up with friends close by.



The last year has been great fun for us, having our little bonus baby. Rylee is a doll, and we all love her so much. My older kids are such great helpers. I can't believe she is almost a year old!She is part of the reason I thought blogging would be a crazy thing to do, but it just sound like too much fun!



We are suffering from the fall bug. The kids seem so excited about school, and are doing well (Roger and I hope it keeps up!) Preschool is up and running and I have a great group of kids. Now we just need the chill in the air and the leaves to start changing and Fall will be in full swing!

5 comments:

Darcee said...

Melodee, Welcome to the blogging world!! Cute family :). You're brave to do a home preschool! That is definitely something that I don't have in me! I'll take a classroom full of kids any day over welcoming little ones into my own territory! But I'm glad there are people who can do it.

Post more!

Tara McLean Derricott said...

Melodee, I was so excited to hear from you... I thought I had your e-mail address wrong. Your family is so beautiful! Sometimes I wish for a little bonus baby, but I think Tony would blow a gasket. I am really enjoying the blogging thing, it's kind of addicting. I'll add you to my blog list so I can read each time you update

Margaret said...

Hey girl!!!! Where have you been? We lost track of each other since we moved overseas. My email changed and I didn't hear back from you when I emailed you a couple times last year. Did you change your email address too? What a great suprise to find you here in my computer. You had a baby GIRL!!! Congrats! We have got to catch up! margpete@gmail.com

Katie and Dennis said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! It was really fun to see you at Nikie's sealing. I hope you can convince her to start a blog. It is a really fun way to keep in touch. I'll put you on my list of friends!

Avree said...

Mel, I'm glad you got a blog! I'll add you to my list! What a cute picture of your kids!