Thursday, September 18, 2008

To Celebrate or not To Celebrate!

Ok, so I am a very bad friend. I forgot one of my very best friends birthday this week! She said she didn't care, it was just another day. I disagree! It is the day she was born, the day She changed the world! Am I weird? Are birthdays only for kids to celebrate? I am not big on surprises and I don't think big extravagant gifts are needed, but I think birthdays are important! For those of you, who I have no idea when your birthday is, Happy Birthday!, in advance....and CELEBRATE!
just a couple pics of Madee and Maridee on Madee's last birthday. They are Princesses!

4 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

Love the princess pictures... and LOOK at that cake!!! Did you do it yourself?

Michele said...

I agree! I think that you should get to feel extra special on that day. especially as moms, it seems like our whole focus in life is our kids. so we deserve to be pampered and spoiled at least one day a year right?
Your girls look so cute. don't tell me you did the cake yourself? WOW!

Mom Jeanne said...

Okay, you guys are determined to get me more into the computer age so here I go. I celebrate all birthdays and love giving presents. Speaking of that, I will send Maddee's out on the 29th or the 30th.

At least now I get some pictures of you all this way.

Katie and Dennis said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I am so impressed with that cake. I think birthdays make kids feel special and loved. Something for them to remember all their lives.