Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm Hooked!

I know it has only been a few days, but I am hooked! I can't believe how many people I have been in contact with already! It is so fun reading all your blogs and seeing what you are up too.
I thought I would share some fun pictures of Rylee and some of the fun things we did this summer.

We got season passes to Lagoon for the first time this year. We had a blast, the older kids went with us, with their cousins and with their friends. Rylee had fun too, even though she could only ride the carousel, she took some really good naps in her stroller! Madelyn(our 7yr old) went on Wicked(the big scary roller coaster) the very first day and loved it! She had to sit in a booster seat!

We went to yellowstone on our family vacation. We love Yellowstone, Roger and I went there on our honeymoon and we love to take the kids.



We also went to the Famous Preston Night Rodeo. I think I have only missed it once in my life. I love it and I am so glad that I can make this childhood memory one for my children too.



I can't believe we are in the full swing of fall and summer is over, but what fun we tried to have! I hope you all had a great summer too!


3 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

It looks like you have had a fun summer. We went down the Oregon coast for our honeymoon, and re-lived it a few weeks ago. It was very different with 3 kids along! I'm glad you went to the rodeo also, since I was able to get in touch with you again!

Michele said...

Your blog is so fun! Your kids are getting so big! After I saw your blog and found out how many of my friends are doing the same thing, I couldn't resist! I made one for my family, and you're right.....you do get hooked! It's just as much fun having your own blog as it is to see everyone else's! Thanks Melody!
Michele Alvord

Brooke said...

Melodee,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It is such a small blogging world, isn't it? I missed the rodeo this summer. Living away from Preston is hard, especially at rodeo time. My kids are playing tackle football and their practices started the same week as the rodeo. These decisions we have to make as parents are so hard sometimes. :) Your kids are adorable. How fun having all those girls -- my family was three girls and one boy too. Good to catch up...