I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was great! I thought I would try it and share it. Simple you just have to list 10 things you have done right lately...sometimes not so easy when we are often putting ourselves down! Here goes:
1. Called my mom to check in (we don't talk all that often, but now that she is home alone all the time I am trying to do much better!) She really enjoyed it and so did I!
2. Got my preschool calendars ready and passed out before the month of February actually started! (this doesn't always happen, but I try!)
3. Rented movies for family movie night instead of giving in to the theater and spending $ I am trying to save! (we got three for $1 at redbox! Big savings!)
4. I worked out 4 days this week!
5. Provided dinner for the Missionaries. Which didn't feel too much like service since my kids had so much fun and my husband cooked(pizza...his idea...missionaries loved it or so it seemed after 6pieces, salad & dessert!)
6.Ironed my guys shirts so that they are ready for sunday and work this week...no rush iron job on sunday morning! Yeah!
7. Finished the laundry and vaccuming done for the week...even though I try not to sometimes this runs into the next week's laundry and vaccuming!:)
8. Moves last years reciepts filed downstairs and set up new files for this year! Phew! This did not get done last year, the files were bulging!
9. Took my 12yr old and 1 yr old swimming after working out. I hate swimming unless it is a hot summer day. They were so cute Rylee was trying to blow bubbles in the pool...I am so glad she didn't swallow the whole pool. You have to be careful what she sees you do, she copies everything!
10. Cooked dinner everynight this week except friday...Even Sunday which is rare since grandma lives around the block and has a standing invititation each suday. (My family loved my swedish meatballs cooked in my birthday present...red crockpot...I was so Happy!)
Somethings we do may seem mundane...but it is so important. This list was harder than I thought. Give it try, you all deserve it!
What’s limiting you?
18 hours ago