Saturday, September 15, 2012

hoMecOminG boNneVilLe hiGh 2012

Maridee is going on her first date to Bonneville High's Homecoming....HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!!!
I don't know who is more excited me or her! 


 Her date Alec is such a gentleman I am so happy for her.
He looked so handsome and she looked so BEAUTIFUL!!! 
 
Thank you FancyFlowergirl!  So FUN!!!

Unfortunately the lighting was not good, but Mar was giving me a hard time for taking pictures so I wasn't going to ask them to move to a shady spot!
I altered her dress myself (alterations at the store cost more than the dress) I think it turned out pretty well...I think my mother-in-law & sister-in-law would be proud!

1 comment:

Avree said...

She looks beautiful! How fun!

It was so fun seeing you guys in Brigham. What a great family you have!