Thursday, March 3, 2011

biG iDeaS!

I really wish time didn't get away from me! Time goes so fast, then I think I really should post, then I have no big ideas for a great post so I don't...
I do however have a 17yr old in the house now...he is driving, working and has a girlfriend!(we love her, but do not love the idea of the serious girlfriend thing!)
I had a dream a few weeks ago and in my dream mitch was 5. It was so real I kept thinking all day that I wish I could go back to when he was five!
We love him and are so proud!
We went to a nice dinner (with girlfriend in tow that is a good way to make yourself feel old) and then we arranged for his friends to be waiting when we got home for a surprise party. It was so fun! Happy 17th Mitch! We love ya so much!





1 comment:

Avree said...

Wow, Mitch can not be 17! He seems like a cute kid, how fun to have a surprise birthday party for him!