Friday, September 18, 2009

Wow! Back to School time is busy! I can't believe we have been back almost a month! I thought I would show you where I spend a lot of my time. I have definitely seen a drop off of students thanks to the economy, but I am so grateful for the kids that I do have. We are having so much fun!

Little Preschool on the Corner!








Here is a picture of Rylee in her backpack, it is as big as she is! She is too young for preschool, but loves it! She likes to act like the big kids. Luckily she hasn't turned into a terrible two monster yet(maybe she won't!)



I had planned on doing preschool for about 5 years, now I am in my 12th year! I feel so blessed, it is great to be able to do something I enjoy and that is so good for my family!
Hope you are all enjoying back to school!

5 comments:

Michele said...

Your preschool is so cute. Time flies doesn't it!?!

Margaret said...

12 years! way to go! Rylee is adorable and I love that her shoes are mixed up too. Sooo cute.

Avree said...

Oh my goodness Rylee has gotten so big! I love her long hair, she's so cute! Your preschool seems so fun, if we still lived by you I'd definitely have Spencer on the waiting list!

Tara McLean Derricott said...

What a cute Preschool! It sounds like all kinds of fun.

Darcee said...

Fun stuff! Tessa drooled over all of your toys!

12 years is a long time! Glad it's fun for you!