Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I know it is a little late, but I thought I should do a little post to mark our special occasion. Sunday was Roger and I's 18th wedding anniversary! I don't feel like I should be old enough but here we are. I have now been married pretty much half my life! I actually feel very blessed that we have made it this far. I also feel very blessed to have our four awesome kids! I love that Roger loves being a dad so much. I love that he loves to hang out with our kids and can be a big kids himself. I also am so grateful that Roger is willing to work so hard for our family!

This is a picture of Rog and I in Yellowstone last summer. We spent our honeymoon in Yellowstone so it was fun to take the kids.

2 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

We just celebrated our 18th anniversary last weekend.... seems like only a little while ago we were in college, wondering what it would be like to be married!!!

Avree said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow 18 years, that's awesome! I guess the trial period is over huh? :)